Skip to content
Tools Required : Wconnect tool and Android SDK adb tool.
- First extract the content of the downloaded tools.
- Then, open extracted content of wconnect and install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
- Before proceedeing further, enable the developer mode and device discovery on your windows phone.
- Now, open the command prompt for the wconnect extracted folder in your pc using Shift + right click then click on open window command here.
- Connect your window phone with computer via any connectivity.
- Now open command prompt for adb folder using same process as before.
- Type adb devices in prompt and press enter (make sure phone is connected properly). It will show you list of all connected devices.
- Copy the Apk file of the android app that you want to install in the adb folder directory and type adb install APPNAME.apk
There are also many apps available at app stores to download apk files.Go and search for the right one.